CUT and SEW – Bring Your Pattern From Your Previous KSOF Class OR Select From Ours!
In this 3 DAY, 10 hour WORKSHOP, students will learn great sewing techniques while cutting and sewing their garment. Bring in pattern created in the previous Fashion Design & Pattern Making Class Or select a pattern provided by us. Basic – Intermediate Levels.
DATES: Oct 6, 8 & 9th
- Tuesday & Thursday: 10am – 3pm
- 1 hour lunch break on Tuesday & Thursday
- Friday: 10am – 12:00pm
** After completing this class, students may continue to learn additional skills in the Fashion Design and Pattern Making Class Or The Fashion Design and Draping Class*
Sign Up for a 2nd + Class and Receive 10% OFF!*
- Machine and hand sewing techniques while sewing garment
- Seam allowances, seams, alterations and hemming
- How to set in an invisible zipper
- Couture techniques
- Certificate of completion given to those who have taken Fashion Design and Patternmaking, Cut & Sew, draping 1, 2 & 3
- ALL Supplies Are INCLUDED
- Sewing Machine and Sergers are Included
- Small class size of 8
- Help with full time job placement in the garment industry
- Conveniently located in the Garment Center close to fabric and supply stores!
Location: 347 West 36th Street, New York, New York, Suite 1402
No Experience is necessary. We welcome advanced levels too.
*Please CALL (917) 696 2814 for class availability BEFORE registering.