INTRO to SEWING 101
In this 8 – week class (ages 13 – adults), students will learn all of the basic sewing details that go into a garment or accessory. This class prepares the student for future classes at Karen’s School of Fashion.
During the 8 week session, students will complete:
- Understanding the sewing machine and it’s use.
- How to sew different seams and be able to understand each seams use and function.
- How to sew various darts and know their uses and functions.
- How to sew in a zipper.
- Be able to do hand stitches and couture finishes.
- How to cut, measure and prepare the fabric by blocking and ironing.
- The student will keep a notebook portfolio of the samples.
- Sign Up For ANY CLASS and Receive 15% off the COMPLETE SEWING KIT. Use Code LATEFALL at checkout.
*Supplies are ALL INCLUDED EXCEPT PORTFOLIOS.
*Please CALL (917) 696 2814 for class availability BEFORE registering.