Fashion Design, CUT and SEW –
In this 8 week class, students will learn great sewing techniques while learning Fashion Design Drawing, Pattern Making, Measuring and Cutting and Sewing their garment. Basic – Intermediate Levels.
** After completing this class, students may continue to learn additional skills in the Fashion Design and Pattern Making Class Or The Fashion Design and Draping Class*
- Machine and hand sewing techniques while sewing garment
- Fashion Design Drawing
- Pattern Making
- Seam allowances, seams, alterations and hemming
- How to set in an invisible zipper
- Couture techniques
- Certificate of completion given to those who have taken Fashion Design and Patternmaking, Fashion Design, Cut & Sew, draping 1, 2 & 3
- ALL Supplies Are INCLUDED
- Small class size
- Conveniently located in the Garment Center close to fabric and supply stores!
*Please CALL (917) 696 2814 for class availability BEFORE registering.