Fashion Design and DRAPING – 1
In this 4-week class, students will learn the basics of fashion design drawing and draping. Learn to drape a basic bodice, pencil skirt and set in sleeve in this easy 4 week program. Take Draping 2 to create your own original design using the skills learned in this class. Basic – Intermediate Levels.
** Take DRAPING 2 Next to create your original design and Receive 10% OFF YOUR CLASS! **
Bodice with Darts
Pencil Skirt with Darts
Set in Sleeve
- Block Muslin
- Identifying the Straight and Cross Grains of Fabric
- Truing Your Pattern and Seam Allowances
- Create a Sloper
- Certificate of completion given to those who have taken Fashion Design and Patternmaking, Cut & Sew, draping 1, 2 & 3
- ALL Supplies Are INCLUDED
- Sewing Machine and Sergers are Included
- Small class size of 8
- Help with full time job placement in the garment industry (when applicable)
- Conveniently located in the Garment Center close to fabric and supply stores!
Location: 347 West 36th Street, New York, New York
No Experience is necessary. We welcome advanced levels too.
*Please CALL (917) 696 2814 for class availability BEFORE registering.