Fashion Design and DRAPING – 1
In the 4 Week, 5 OR 8 Class, students will learn the basics of fashion design drawing and draping. Learn to drape a basic bodice, pencil skirt in an easy 4 week program. Take Draping 2 to create your own original design using the skills learned in this class. Basic – Intermediate Levels. SELECT 5 OR 8 CLASSES (Thursdays, 5 classes OR Thursdays & Fridays, 8 classes).
Draping 1: Thursdays and/Or Fridays, 10:30 – 12:30 pm
Draping 2: Thursdays and/Or Fridays, 10:30 – 12:30 pm
* Take DRAPING 2 Next to create your original design and Receive 10% OFF YOUR CLASS!
Bodice with Darts
Pencil Skirt with Darts
- Block Muslin
- Identifying the Straight and Cross Grains of Fabric
- Truing Your Pattern and Seam Allowances
- Create a Sloper
- Certificate of completion given to those who have taken Fashion Design and Patternmaking, Cut & Sew, draping 1, 2 & 3
- ALL Supplies Are INCLUDED
- Sewing Machine and Sergers are Included
- Small class size of 8
- Help with full time job placement in the garment industry (when applicable)
- Conveniently located in the Garment Center close to fabric and supply stores!
No Experience is necessary. We welcome advanced levels too.
*Please CALL or Text (917) 696 2814 for class availability BEFORE registering.