Fashion Design and DRAPING – 2
In the 8 week class students will design a clothing piece and drape according to the skills previously learned in Draping 1. Intermediate Levels. (Thursdays)
Bodice with Darts
Pencil Skirt with Darts
- Block Muslin
- Identifying the Straight and Cross Grains of Fabric
- Truing Your Pattern and Seam Allowances
- Create a Sloper
- Certificate of completion given to those who have taken Fashion Design and Patternmaking, Cut & Sew, draping 1, 2 & 3
- ALL Supplies Are INCLUDED
- Sewing Machine and Sergers are Included
- Small class size of 8
- Help with full time job placement in the garment industry (when applicable)
- Conveniently located in the Garment Center close to fabric and supply stores!
No Experience is necessary. We welcome advanced levels too.
*Please CALL or Text (917) 696 2814 for class availability BEFORE registering.