FASHION DESIGN AND PATTERNMAKING
In this 4-week class, students will learn fashion design drawing and pattern making skills while completing a garment that is custom made to their figure and skill level. Basic – Intermediate Levels.
** Take CUT & SEW Class Next to complete your garment **
- Flat Sketching
- Fashion Design Drawing
- Spec Sheet
- Skirt, Shirt, Dress Or Pant Pattern
- Men’s, Women’s or Children’s Designs
*Please note projects are based on individualized skill level. If you have no pattern making skills, you MUST begin with a skirt OR shirt designed to your liking and level
- Certificate of completion given to those who have taken Fashion Design and Patternmaking, Cut & Sew, draping 1, 2 & 3
- ALL Supplies Are INCLUDED
- Sewing Machine and Sergers are Included
- Small class size of 8
- Help with full time job placement in the garment industry
- Conveniently located in the Garment Center close to fabric and supply stores!
Location: 347 West 36th Street, New York, New York
No Experience is necessary. We welcome advanced levels too.
*Please CALL (917) 696 2814 for class availability BEFORE registering.