KIDS CUT and SEW – Prerequisite, Fashion Design & Pattern Making Class
In this 4-week class, students will continue the fashion design process while cutting and sewing their garment according to their pattern created in the previous 4 week class (Fashion Design & Pattern Making). Basic – Intermediate Levels.
** After completing this class, students may continue to learn additional skills in the Fashion Design and Pattern Making Class**
- Machine and hand sewing techniques while sewing garment
- Seam allowances, seams, alterations and hemming
- How to set in an invisible zipper
- Couture techniques
- ALL Supplies Are INCLUDED
- Sewing Machine and Sergers are Included
- Small class size of 8
- Conveniently located in the Garment Center close to fabric and supply stores!
Location: 347 West 36th Street, New York, New York
No Experience is necessary. We welcome advanced levels too.
*Please CALL (917) 696 2814 for class availability BEFORE registering.