CLASS + Sewing Machine BUNDLE – SAVE $85
Design, Sew and Textiles for ages 8 & up. In this 8 – week class, students will learn, drawing, pattern making, sewing and textile design while completing a garment that they can showcase at the annual fashion show. Basic – Intermediate levels.
Attention ALL New Students: An Orientation on Getting to Know A Sewing Machine (JUMP START CLASS) is Scheduled for January 26th, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM in Marlboro, NJ. It Is Highly Recommended that ALL NEW STUDENTS ATTEND! Choose Below, JUMP START CLASS – A One Time Only Fee of $15.
*Please CALL (917) 696 2814 for class availability BEFORE registering.
A JUKI HZL Z353Z SEWING MACHINE
The HZL-Z353Z is the perfect choice for a starter sewing machine for kids – adults. With various stitches to choose from, this machine shows that it is the perfect choice for any project. Its ease of use will encourage you to try many new projects!
- Automatic needle threader
- One step button hole
- Drop feed
- Pressure adjustment
- White LED light
- Free arm & accessory box
- Instructional DVD
- Standard presser foot
- Zipper foot
- Button sewing foot
- Screwdriver (2)
- Spool pin felt
- Seam ripper
- Lint brush
- Bobbins (3)
- Quilt guide
- Spool cap
- Auxiliary spool pin
- Pack of needles (3)
- Hard cover
- Sewing speed: max. 750 S.P.M.
- Stitch length: max. 4mm
- Stitch width: max. 7mm
- Lift of the presser foot: (2 steps) max. 9mm
- Needle: HAx1 #9 – #18
- Dimensions: 410 (W) x 308 (H) x 177 (D) mm
- Weight: 7.1kg / 15.7 lb (Machine Only)
- Hook: horizontal rotary hook
- 2 Years Electronic
- 5 Years Mechanical
- 90 Days Labor
*IMPORTANT: All sewing machines and sergers that are purchased from KSOF will include:
- A “Getting to Know” Your Sewing Machine 45 minute Semi – Private Lesson
- 1 Year Warranty for Basic Repairs (after 1 year, all repairs will be charged a small fee + Parts)
*Please CALL (917) 696 2814 for more information.